My Mom A-Z♥

Dearest Ma,

By the time you read this, it may not be mother's day.  I apologize for my shortcomings as this was rather a long entry :D I hope you enjoy reading this

MY MOM FROM A-Z

A - Amazing. (Wife, daughter, sister, sister-in-law, friend, business woman and most especially a mom, rolled into one)

B - Beautiful. Did you know?  She was a favorite for Flores de Mayo when she was young and she also used to join pageants and be a muse for basketball teams. (I saw that picture where she was holding a basketball with a milo logo.)

C - Cobwebs. She hates these things.When asked why, she says it's because it makes the house look old "parang walang nakitira"


D - Dinuguan. She really makes a mean dinuguan. Delicious and really salivating. (everything she cooks really)

E - Earth lover. Her garden is her most treasured place of our house.



F -  Foxy. By that I mean crafty, she can be so creative. (designing your own house counts?)

G - Genes. Thank you so much for this body that never gets fat. (Yes! I eat for two persons b:Dd)


H - Humor. She has this weird sense of humor where she makes the most unexpected jokes.

I - Ilaw ng tahanan. As for the Filipino sense of mothers.



J - Jaunty. She ditched her Plain Jane outfits for eye catching ones. ( You caught me, I can't think of a J word.)

K - Kempt. Sometimes I tease her that she's OC :D

L - Lengua. Ewwwwww. She fooled me into eating this. ( I'm sorry, maarte ako :D)

M - Marcus. She loves our dog more than me :((( :D



N - Navigator. Lakwatserang dora knows all the places here in manila and probably elsewhere.

O - Organized. See? I told you she's OC. Lol.


P - Palo. Yep. I'll definetly get this later. HAHAHAHA!


Q - Quiet. when angry.

R - Replaceable. NOT! No one can ever be like her.


S - Sharon Cuneta look-alike. She used to look like sharon cuneta. Hays. Nung bata pa siya, kamukha niya ung kabataan pang sharon. There, think I got that across. (I have yet to see proof of this.)

T - Thank you so much God that she is my mom. 


U - and me sitting on a tree. Mahilig siyang umakyat ng puno nung bata pa siya.


V - Vet. All in one nga e. Vet na din :D


W - Winner! Her dishes are always blockbusters.


X - xcvbnm,./ (like duh. look at your keyboard) doesn't make sense :D


Y- Young looking. People sometimes mistake us for sisters. Ha! Talk about ego boost!

Z- Zombies. Currently addicted in AMC's The Walking Dead.


 I may not be vocal with my feelings but I love my mom with all my heart.
Happy Mother's Day! ♥

Popular Posts