Out of my comfort zone and in to dance!

I don't dance. Period.

I hate dancing. Scratch that. I hate dancing 'cause I'm not good at it. (I do waltz well, but that's really not counted.)

But this year, I was forced to let go of my doubts about dancing. PE's such a pain in the ass. We were tasked to do dance numbers revolving around a certain theme every week  Imagine my disdain at practicing everyday after class.

 
I forgot the genre? Maybe hiphop? Jabbawockeez inspired :)
I am an awkward dancer. I can't move right. Maybe because I'm shy or it's just the lack of confidence in myself regarding dancing. Leaving that aside, I had two semesters of PE, both which focused on dancing, I dragged myself every time.

FEU Sports fest
Then again, we always got high grades on our performances. This made me try just a tad bit harder.  And yeah. we also won various events.(eg. balagatasan w/moves, cheer leading, cultural etc)
Cheerdance. No practice. Recycle content from previous one. score of 94 :)
In the end, this was good for me. I still hate dancing but I guess I can tolerate it more now. Besides, I got a 1.00 grade on that subject, (who doesn't really) and I'm happy :)

Cultural Night. Singkil :D

Popular Posts