Dress Up Games

Hi there! This is my parody-of-an-attempt at fashion blogging, might as well be called dress up games between me and my sister. Maybe it was the boredom of the moment or my geeky-ness at finding something equal to vintage plus the affection I had for my combats. All I can say is, this was worth a try.

An attempt at "posing"
Retro might have been the theme at some point but this was intended to be casual. We succeeded  at something simple and can be worn without looking too much. The problem with most fashion blog revolves around money and sometimes even around the look. The look I say, simply because c'mon people are you really going to wear that out public?! Blah blah blah :) Discussing this at another post.

Photograph by me
Styling by me
Venue: Sa napakaganda naming hagdan

Kudos!

Popular Posts