Improve Your Writing Skills!

Improvement always gives off a happy-successful vibe  to one's persona. Right now, I'm currently vibrating with happiness because of the picture above. My article score went up from 84 to 87. This is a huge deal for me because the score 84 is somewhat great/okay but  a score of 87 is really something else. I'm proud to include this to my achievements.

Working as a writer is something new and exciting for me. I'm glad that I received no more revision requests for the other articles. The first and only revision so far has been a great learning experience, mediocrity is unacceptable as this is real work and not play. At the same time, I'm afraid to score lower than this on my next assignments. Dealing with failure is something I'm not good at. Letting myself down would be inconceivable.

Armed with this new found confidence, I might make it though. As we nothing to fear but fear itself.

Popular Posts