Iceberg's at Metrowalk

My tita recently came home from Singapore for a vacation. The thing about short vacations, you need to maximize every hour you've got. So after dinner at our house with my parents and sisters, we hit the road in search for nightlife.

We walked along The Fort, zipped past Greenfields, tried to see what's new at Kapitolyo and ended up at Metrowalk. 

Finally at a legal age, we still chose to hang out at Iceberg's even though the weather was cold and alcohol consumption felt obliged.


Super Halo-Halo (Php 108)

A taste of the Philippines with their Super Halo-halo. Ofcourse a balikbayan would order something she misses from home.


It was topped generously that the glass was too small to even mix it. It was really super, seeing that it fed all five of us. 

Wondering why I chose this shot? With the hand a peek at the carrots? Well, I lost the photo of what I ate there. 

Party means drink? Nahhh, I still eat rice. I got their Salisbury Steak (Php 170) which was presented rather limpy. Only the carrots provided a ray of sunshine which wasn't even enough. It tasted like jolibee's at first but you can clearly taste the grilled sense of the meat. Finished the meal with two cups of rice. Ha! 


Bad lighting, I must day. Although this can be attributed to the fact that it's part of the nightlife. We had nachos to pass the time.

Their nachos are great. The meat gives a bit of an ooomp with its spiciness, ofcourse mexican style. It needs more cheese though. 

ICEBERG'S
Metrowalk, Meralco Ave, Ugong, Pasig
Telephone: (02) 687-5920


Popular Posts