Buddy's: Balikbayan Choice

Second night with my tita in town, it's practically an unwritten rule that Filipino food was the best choice.


Buddy's with it's incredibly festive mood, Filipino style. Seats reminiscent of baguio with the sunflowers and wood.



But alas! I'm currently experiencing a blog hair day and I lost all my food photos.

I'm left with memorable photos with our group.



Despite this hiccup, I can say that we truly enjoyed buddy's to the point our belly's will burst.

MUST EAT: Sisig, Longsilog, Pancit Habhab and Baby Back Ribs

Their sisig was not greasy and easy to eat unlike it's franchise counter parts. Breakfast for dinner with Longsilog was really awakening with it's crispy longanisa best dipped in vinegar. Pancit HabHab, which I first experienced at Kamay ni Hesus and was in fact, authentic. The baby back ribs surprised me the most at Php 170, it was succulent and big, too big for me, being someone who's a rice person. 

Cost for Five: Php 900+ without drinks

BUDDY'S
1003 G/F The Link, Ayala Center, Makati 
Telephone: (02) 828 444 / 555

Popular Posts