Ready, Set, Buffet: Yakimix Greenbelt


Oohhh Food Paradise! Welcome to the wonderful world of buffet.

Although a hectic schedule, we managed to finally make time for Yakimix. We went to their Greenbelt branch. 

Suprisingly, this branch opens their dinner buffet earlier than the others. It starts at 5:30 pm and ends at 11:00 pm. We got there by 6 pm and the tables where full.

Yakimix Greenbelt Prices

We got on que and we were told that we were numbered fourth on the list. We should not leave lest our number is called and we're not there, we will be skipped and wait in line again. 

It was okay to wait for 30 mins or so. So I went out to look for cakes. But it was quarter to six when I got back and we still  didn't get to sit. An hour later, we finally got a corner booth. Being a weekend, the place was really packed.


Grill Plate
We started by getting food to grill. It's a bit messy for the picture, sorry. The best tasting for me is the Spicy Pork Slices. It's collored orange, evidence of it being spicy.

It had the tang that got rid of all my umay. 


Japanese Plate 
A very asian plate composed of tempura, different types of sushi and korean kimchi dumplings.

It was my first time to actually eat raw fish. It was not icky or anything. The fish was actually soft and did not taste like anything. It tasted like the sauce if you dip it. 

The best is the tempura, no doubt.


The view of the counter from our table, meats for the grill. 


I'd like to think that this is a western plate with the potato wedges, chicken and fish pops but there's mixed veggies and rice.

Even at buffets, I eat rice. I can't live without it, ofcourse. I don't feel full when I don't eat.

The best are the chicken which tasted sweet and the potato wedges which had a crispy and salty skin.



Dessert Plate
I think that's red velvet slice, blueberry cheesecake, mango cheesecake and mango tart.

I loved mango cheesecake and mango tart because it tasted like tiramisu. It was wonderfull.


More dessert!

The chocolate mousse was heavenly. I really sinfull and comforting at the same time. 

I also had ice cream for dessert but I have no photos. Their ice cream brand is nestle and there's also a red ribbon cake. The chocolate foundue was also nice. 

We stayed for more than 2 hours. But if you want to get your money's worth. You  should stay around opening time till closing time.

Podium, First Plate

This is my second time at Yakimix. The first was at Podium and I don't know why but I think there are more viand choices there and also the desserts. 

Podium, First Dessert Plate 

Yakimix Greenbelt was too noisy for me. It was distracting. I liked the ambience at Yakimix Podium better. 

But overall, it was a tummy bulging, satisfying experience. Still, no buffet can take me down.

Cost for Four: Php 699 each, weekend dinner buffet



YAKIMIX
Sushi•Smokeless Grill Restaurant
Address: 3rd Level, Greenbelt 3, Esperanza St. corner Makati Ave., Ayala Center, Makati
Telephone Number: (632) 475-5153

Popular Posts