Shakey's: 1954 Pizza

The secret is out! It's in the crust.

To celebrate the opening of its first pizzeria in the USA (1954), Shakey's brings back the vintage feels with its 1954 pizza.


With eye-catching fresh rosemary and basil leaves, delectable cheeses, morsels of sausage and beef, it would surely wakeup the foodie in you.

Yes, the secret's in the crust. It's soft and chewy with crispy edges. I loved the mozarella cheese and the parmesan on top, it gave the pizza its oomph!



I will admit to one thing though, I removed the onions. I'm sorry, I still have to learn to love them. But I ate the leaves without the pizza. It tasted like guavas and it gave the pizza its earthy feel.

It's comfort food with a gourmet touch. Lol the leaves It's easy to eat, light and scrumptious. I sure hope it makes it as a Shakey's classic.

SHAKEY'S PIZZA
2/F Glorietta 3, Makati City
Telephone: (02) 777-77
www.shakeyspizza.ph 

Popular Posts