Desserts at Banapple!

The second part of our Ayala Triangle adventure, cakes! 

No meal is really complete without desserts. So after a truly filling time at Chef Lau's, we decided we had room for more. We went next door to Banapple to try their sweet treats.


Oreo Brownie Fudge Cheesecake (Php 120)

Oreos are in everything nowadays, cakes are no exception. It was a sweet pleasure to find my favorite treat not only mixed with the cake but also atop it. It was sweet and cheesy, like a cheesecake should be. This one's for the sweet-tooths! 


Banoffee Pie (Php 110)

The chocolate topping was good. But I preffered Chef Lau's Chunky Monkey. It looked more appealing and the bananas tasted sweeter and fulfilling than this one. It's a shame since I think the bananas are the center of a good banoffee pie.




Cadbury Old Gold Oreo Cheesecake (Php 150) 

This cake was too strong for my palate. That, or I was expecting the cadbury to taste milkier and the cheesecake, creamier. Lol customer gap (service marketing)

It was too bitter for me. I had it wrapped after two bites. My dad loved it though!


Mocha Fudge Smoothie (Php 115)

The coffee overpowers the mocha fudge taste. It was just too strong. With one sip you can clearly taste how bitter the drink is. To prove its bitterness, after an hour or so I burped and it still tasted like coffee. Having the mocha fudge name makes people think it's chocolatier.
It was an okay experience. I need to visit it again to appreciate other goodies.


BANAPPLE PIES & CHEESECAKES
Ayala Triangle Park, Paseo de Roxas, Makati
8:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Mon-Sun
Telephone: (02) 756-2675
Website: http://www.banapplekitchen.com


Popular Posts