The Essays.ph Experience


I always thought of myself as lady of words but Essays.ph brought my writing experience to a whole new level. I started writing for the said company a few months back, May to be exact. I actually waited for a while to get in since the site had technical difficulties at that time or so they say. So I was so ecstatic when I received the email which I had seen by accident. I hurriedly told my uncle also worked for them and he was so happy for me.

You see, I am an accounting student but I guess I always had the heart of a writer. Essays.ph opened a whole new world for me to chase and follow my heart’s real desire. So there I was introducing myself to the other writers at the forums. They were very nice and told me the most important thing to read the manual. The manual had everything I need to know about writing, getting assignments and certain rules writers must follow.

My first assignment was about a product review. I did not know till then that writing product reviews were difficult especially if you have not used or do not really know about the certain product you are writing about. It was good that writers can ask for help in the forums though, more experienced members can help you with your questions or you can just chat with them there.

Back to my first assignment, I got a revision. That was bad for myself consciousness since I review mistakes as a bad thing. Then again, it was my fault. So I vowed that I will not copy anything from online sources since everyone knows that is wrong and it would only lead to revisions.




The work at Essays.ph in itself was good. We have a 24 hour deadline but that usually depends on what type of articles one will write. In addition to the deadline, we have GCs or grace credits. We can add another day if something important comes up and we can’t finish it.

The salary is great. I say great because it’s an online job which means you do not need to worry about fare or pocket money. There are tons of online jobs out there, most you are not really sure of but with Essays.ph, you can be sure that it’s not a scam. Essays.ph can pay you through many ways but their primary or preferred way is through BPI which you can be sure will be deposited into your account. Besides that, you can manage your time since it is pretty flexible and you can just a lot a few hours from your day.

The companionship with other writers is also a treasure. The admin has this riddle every week or so and we also have questions like “how to survive zombie apocalypse” to let our imagination run wild. We can interact with every writer in that simple way.

As our editor says in her signature, anyone can copy but only a writer can weave words and create new context. Essays.ph has truly changed who I am. It made things easier as a college students since I know words are my friends not my enemy :)

Popular Posts