Birthday Suit

Yesterday was the start of enrollment for 2nd year students at FEU Makati. I arrived early so I won't have to wait as the line gets longer by the hour and of course so me and my friends could still be together as a block.


I entitled this "Birthday Suit" since we were celebrating my 17th birthday in advance. It's a shame I didn't have the time to pose nicely for a look photo.

Top and high-waist shorts bought in Singapore | Belt from SM | Sandals from So Fab! | Necklace - Amanda's Place ( a gift from my friend on this photo)

You see, I really am camera shy. I don't have enough guts to pose "modely" when other people take shots of me even friends and at times even family. I can do normal like stand or sit or just show my outfit.



Back to the matter at hand, we enrolled successfully and still remained as a block. So there, we went swimming after (which deserves another post altogether) and went overnight at our house.
Gosh! I can't believe I'll get older for the next couple of days. Truly a sweet sixten if you ask me :)

Popular Posts