Feeling like a Bunny


 I should've posted this a week ago but I was so busy with my birthday and all. Then again, I decided to have a proper shoot with my new camera. It is worth the wait since all my photos are high quality now.


My friends and I went shopping before the semester break started. So lucky that Landmark was on sale! 10% off on all items :) 

| Landmark Dress | Charles & Keith Pumps |

I found this dress and it costs unbelievably cheap at P200. I actually feel like a playboy bunny in this outfit. Ha! Such a far cry if I don't have bunny ears to match.


I have another segment coming on this blog. I decided to make a new tab titled "Cheapskate" or "Bargain Finds". Basically all my posts and looks there would be on a specific budget of below P1000. It would be very applicable to me and all the students out there since we live on allowance.
I'm really very excited about it! Consider this a first post :)

| Random Blazer | Landmark Dress | Charles & Keith Pumps |

If I wore this to school, I would need a blazer or cardigan since sleeveless are not allowed. I actually think less is more with this outfit. The collar on the dress stands out that I don't need a necklace and the pearl earrings and bracelet keeps the elegant front. Add in the classic pumps and voila! Done!

Popular Posts