Little Red (Not Another Birthday Suit)

Today is my birthday.

Oh gosh! I'm officially 17! Not so young yet not so old. Yesterday, I was wondering what being 17 meant. If 16 was sweet and 18 was a lady, what is 17? Just something in between? Ha! That sounds like a poem to me. 

| H&M Beanie | Criselle Dress | Charles & Keith Ankle Boots |

So here I am celebrating my birthday with a post. I guess this is the best way to start being 17 since I already celebrated my birthday a few days back.

So I did what I do best. Took pictures of myself :)))



The look for this day revolves around a theme, a french theme that is. My tita was back home from Singapore when I first saw this pink beanie on her head. I instantly fell in love and went home with it. Of course, I can be very persuasive :P 


The dress is from my other Tito. He bought it from the Great Singapore Sale. It's great how the lace or eyelets still look girly and tough at the same time.

The color red and black does seem to be a good combination. Though I have few red accessorizes to pair this with. I guess simple is better since the dress can stand on its own.




This bracelet my uncle bought in Cebu. He gave us four colors, red, pink, green and blue. I think this red one is the only one left. I lost the pink at Enchanted Kingdom. 



I have a lot of black shoes. By a lot I mean only one is white but all of them are of the same brand, Charles and Keith. I guess because it is a Singapore brand and my tito works in Singapore. That's why I have a lot of their shoes. I rarely wear this boots, okay, I wore it once. But with this outfit I got the chance to wear them. I love how comfy they are with the stockings. Does not hurt my feet at all.


I wonder what's in store for me this year? Another age, another year, a whole new experience  and a chance to live my life. I do hope I get to pose like this more often :) Kudos! ♥



Popular Posts