Skinny Mike's: 15-peso Wings

It's been a while since my last food-related post. But here I am, thrilled to share my new found love.

Tuesday Wingsday!

Going out that Tuesday was something we did out of the blue.Monica told me that Tuesdays are actually a thing at Skinny Mike's. So we decided to check how far our 15 pesos could go.

We arrived at around 4pm or so. The place was quiet since it was still a dead hour so we got seated at a booth. We soon transferred to much smaller seats because the waitress said that the booths were for large groups and a crowd would be coming soon. (Boo!) We didn't mind or at least we pretend we didn't. 





Chili Fries (Php 195)

We got Chili Fries for starters. It was a very welcome treat, really cheesy and the fries fresh from the fryer. It did not taste bland or a day old. We finished every bit of it.




Chicken Wings (Php 15 each)

To start the fun, we ordered 10 pieces for trial purposes. It wasn't a let down! The spiciness slowly creeps in your mouth, making you ask for more. A dash of sweetness and crunch to to surprise your tongue. I'd still buy it even if it wasn't 15 pesos. For me, it was what buffalo wings should be.

We ended up eating a total of 25 pieces. Cravings satisfied! I was dying to eat rice but restrained myself (lol). We didn't need to transfer restos as we talked about.



True to what the waitress said, the place was packed once office hours were over. Here's a photo of my friends and I clearly feeling crazy. We'd go back here another tuesday!

Skinny Mike's Bar

SKINNY MIKE'S SPORTS BAR 

32nd St. corner Justice Drive,  Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

Popular Posts