Singapore Day 2: Universal Studios

Sunday was probably the most awaited day of our entire trip. We went to the most exciting and amazing place on earth, Universal Studios! Sorry kids, it's not Disneyland. LOL :)

The route was the same as Day 1 but instead the of the usual bus and train, we took a cab to Resorts World. Yes! You guessed right. We took some more pictures before we really entered the theme park. Below is a photo of me standing in front of the Universal Studios Globe :) Notice Philippines isn't on the map? It's blocked by the letters, although I'm not really sure which.


Upon entering the gates, I saw characters from the movies. Well obviously, Universal Studios is a movie themed park. Frankenstein, Betty Boop, Beetle Juice - who I thought was Joker and Po from Kung Fu Panda were there. So disappointed, I got no pictures with Po though :(  He was so cute :3

Hey, Here's me with Betty Boop. I look so dark beside her but also tall. Hurrah! ;) Betty, why you no boobs and but like the cartoon?



After several more pictures, we finally went to see and experience the rides. And voila, here they are :) 
 
THE ATTRACTIONS

 Battle Star Gallactica: Human Vs. Cyclon

This was where I got crazy, I mean like a laughing maniac crazy. At first, I screamed and screamed until the highest drop left me with no air. It was pretty amazing and fast, the wind blew on my face but towards the end, I found my self laughing instead of screaming. It was crazy and hilarious at the same time to hear myself laughing while others were screaming. Don't get me wrong, the rides were really awesome. I just can't stop laughing and I'm not the only one who did, Kuya Vish also laughed beside me while we rode these two. Chance? I think not :)


Le Scream: 
Haaaaaaaah! Haaaaaah! Haaaaaah! Haha! Haha! Haha! ;)





 
JURASSIC PARK: Rapids Adventure at the Lost World

This ride was just like Rio Grande Rapids in Enchanted Kingdom, however this one was much better since it was longer, a tad bit scarier and wetter than I thought. Scarier since we entered tunnels and it was awfully dark and I didn't know what to expect,. Wetter because some even wore "survival gear" or what looked like rain coats. Doesn't help matters though, they still got wet. I was just lucky I wasn't the chosen one. Just got really wet when someone's water gun hit me. 
TRANSFORMERS: The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle

For me, this was the best ride of all. The action and the thrill of this ride can't be matched by any. The 3D effects looked amazingly real. I even closed my eyes when a really big bullet was aimed at me. (Although, I'm sure it was for everyone.) I even screamed too when a robot was trying to eat us.

Up to now, I'm not certain if the ride was a roller coaster or it was just turning up and about the space and the 3D made it feel like we were really falling. 



 SHREK 4-D ADVENTURE 

This ride is great for kids and adults alike. I mean, who could ignore Shrek standing right there like an ogre, add the fact that it's a brand new story and that makes it really worth watching. The 4-D effects here can lift one's spirit. My favorite part is when the spiders crept on our feet, It was ticklish and creepy at the same time. (Hey, I kinda sound like Dora there? -.-) Another great part was when the wind blew behind my back like sprays of water. I bet my sisters would enjoy this :)
WATERWORLD

This one was not a ride rather a live show based on the movie Water World. Characters did impressive stunts here that I can't express my awe with words. The jumps, falls and gun shots were death defying, I couldn't blink. This is a must watch and I just regret one thing, not sitting in front. Blue and green lined seats got wet and since I was seated at the very top, I didn't get wet :( So much for free showers on a very hot day.


Notice I got more dark than normal? Eekks!

Popular Posts