SG! SG! SG! I see you.

NAIA 3!

Got so giddy and nervous about getting held up at NAIA 3! That kind of experience in itself got me flabbergasted since it caused an unexpected delay. I thought we could breeze through the immigration at Manila but we were not as lucky as we lined up for the "officer of the day" and ended up going to an in depth interview. Suspicious eh?

Took this from while on the plane :)
My first plane ride.


It's my first time to ride a plane and it's so cool that it got to be an international one. I discovered I don't only get car sick but air sick too! Looked to much outside, I think? Great view of the islands and clouds. Looks and feels a bit like heaven. Played on my iPhone to fool my mind, tap tap's a great diversion :) Scored 800k on Misery by Maroon 5 (nooob).  But taking a piss got me more dizzy than seating. Hmm. I wonder where those went?


Arrived at Changi Airport yesterday.

This airport can be actually describe as a mall. So big with shops, restaurants and everything. Hey people! Are you leaving or just hanging out in here?

We went through immigration fast this time around though. I wanted to take the fox candies labeled with Changi but I got to shy, I probably would when we leave. Ha! For first timers, everything counts as a souvenir :))


Saw Kuya Gans & Jr holding papers with our names like we were some kind of OFWs. This was too funny to pass up without getting pictures. (Feel na feel lang ;D) Took several more pictures then looked for the train stop so we can ride the train home. It's so cool how everything seems to be paid with cards, even with the bus you can just tap and tap and off you go.  Pilipinas, when will you tap?


*I hate how I lost what I first written without the pictures. Yan tuloy, I don't make sense :(

Popular Posts