Singapore Day 1: Sentosa


 Day 1 On our first day of the tour we woke up kinda late at 10 am, rode the bus to Vivo City and from there rode the Sentosa Express (It's a cutesy little train painted pink, so cute :">)  to the beach station. 

We  walked around, took pictures and I saw the biggest merlion in the country.  Did you know? It has 320 scales and stands 37m high. We also took pictures of the beautiful mosaics along the walk. I wish I could have seen it at night. Is that the one with lights? I'm not exactly sure?


Then we rode the tram to Palawan Beach, took several more photos on the coast then walked along the suspension bridge to get to the Southern Most Point of Continental Asia. It's amazing how this beach really looked like a fun place to hang out on summers even if it's not a real beach or not as beautiful as ones here in the Philippines. Doesn't matter, people still look like they're enjoying themselves. Even wearing bikinis and playing beach games.


 Hi! This is my forever alone face :)) No one wants to hug me so I decided to hug a tree. Lol! Had so much fun playing around the beach and taking photos of each other. I suddenly remembered how a coke in can costs 1sgd. Coins. Coins. COINS! :)

 The skyride and the luge were other highlights of this trip. I feel like I already went sledding with this experience. I wanted to take one home :( It would really be hilarious if I can ride it down hill, just a tad bit dangerous though.

Driving my own car b*tches. LOL! Had so much fun on this day, I just wish I hadn't gotten burned by the sun and lost my shades :( 



Popular Posts