Nacho Crazy: Chili Con Carne Nachos (Sizzlin' Steak)

I didn't expect to find this gem here but I'm glad I did. This isn't for the faint of heart. You can already see how unhealthy this looks like.


Chili Con Carne Dip with Nachos (Php 175)

But as much as it screams "No" and "Bash, cholestrol yan",  it will make you say, "I don't care, I love it!".

Melted cheese and chili con carne explodes in your mouth like a welcomed refreshment after a long run. The nachos are crisp and portion is generous. 

Also, the staff are accommodating, they'll refill your drinks when they see it's half full.

I'm confused though, is sizzlin' steak different from sizzling pepper steak? I thought this was the same establishment since both use the cow logo.

SIZZLIN' STEAK
3F Robinsons Magnolia, New Manila, Quezon City
09328558558
(02) 9613254





Popular Posts