Hot Star Large Fried Chicken (P. Tuazon)

I actually just stumbled upon Hot Star while I was looking for places to eat at in Cubao. I was a bit surprised since I only know of their branch at Blue Bay.

MISADVENTURE

For someone who was not sure about the place, I was dumb enough not to stick to the malls and just followed the map. I took the hard way and realized it only when I saw that it was just near SM Cubao.



I'm not even sure why they chose this place for their Cubao branch, it was too far from well crowded areas like Gateway. One might think to stop here before going for their next ride. But Spark Place does have call centers and other offices. 



ADVENTURE

Bright lights beckon you to come and take your pick. One little two little three chicks or large rather. We got their Cripsy Large Fried Chicken at P110 plus P35 for regular drinks and rice. You have to add P5 or P10 for a large drink, i forgot :(


This cute buzzer will keep you patiently waiting. It's unbelievable how little gimmicks can make your brain so fascinated.


Cripsy Large Fried Chicken 
(Php 110 plus P35 for rice and regular drinks)

The chicken tasted okay, the taste wasn't really worth gushing over. They were your normal fast food chicken with more breading. But as promised they were LARGE. I think it's actually enough for two people. The mushroom gravy made me happy but the rice was too inadequate for such a large meal. 

I'd say it was an okay meal. It's great to experience it yourself. Maybe I should try the BBQ-flavored one since I've read so much positive reviews about it. 


  

The place wasn't packed. I think most people order to go and eat at their office, which also solves the rice problem.

The pick up area was just too cute and to go meals were boxed really nice.




They also had various wall arts to keep you entertained, here's one where the chicken replaced the sun rising.



Black Gulaman Ice Cream (Php 15)

I had black gulaman soft serve for dessert. You can choose between Almond, Black Gulaman or a combination of both for crushers or soft serve. It was a great ender for my meal, it removed any "umay" I had for the chicken.



Enjoy! 

P.S I just noticed that my pants were too high and my shoe was untied after the picture and I was too lazy to do anything about it :'(


HOT STAR 
Large Fried Chicken
Address: 2F Spark Place, P. Tuazon Blvd cor. 10th Ave, Cubao, Quezon City
Contact: (02) 4428974
Open: 10am-10pm

Popular Posts