I'm Ready 2015

Resolutions are sooooo 2014. 

New Year's Resolutions are sad, negative things that you don't want in your life, like that weight you gained at Christmas & New Year's dinner. So instead of making a list of things I know I will put off every time and probably never do, I decided to make a bucket list.

Hey no pressure!

My 2015 Bucket List:

◾ Donate blood
◾ Dye my hair a new color

◾ Get a henna tattoo
◾ Go to a Music Festival

◾ Graduate from University
◾ Learn a new language
◾ Learn to shoot a gun

◾ Ride a hot air balloon
◾ Run a Marathon
◾ Send a message in a bottle
◾ Witness something breathtakingly beautiful

◾ Unplug for 48 hours

That's just a few things to get the year started.  Make yours too, don't hesitate to get wild!

You can also visit Bucket List for ideas.

Cheers to a great 2015!

◾ Post every week

This blog needs this to do so badly, it's been a very long hiatus and I'm glad to be back!

Popular Posts