DIY: Lemonade

Lemonade. Who doesn't love it?

I love lemonade so much that I've been craving it for the past few days.

They say that need is the mother of invention. Well in my case, my need for lemonade led me to make it on my own.


I don't go out much during vacation. Really. I consider my self a homebody so I have to make-do with what I have.

ONE GLASS LEMONADE
Makes: 1 glass 
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins

INGREDIENTS:

1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
Hot water
1 lemon, squeezed
Cold water
Ice


Step 1: Squeeze the Lemon
I used one lemon because I only had one. Unfortunately for me, my mom used the other one a few days ago. But if I had a choice, I would've used 1 1/2 lemon to make about 3 tablespoons of lemon juice. 


Step 2: Melt the Sugar
Melt the sugar in hot water. Make sure to stir until it dissolves. If you want your lemonade to stay true to the original recipe's color, use white sugar instead of brown. Use 2 tbsps. white sugar for a sweeter taste.



Step 3: Add Lemon Juice to Sugar
Add the lemon juice to the sugar and stir.
For a more lemonade-y feel, I also added the pulps.

Step 4: Add Cold Water and Ice

Enjoy!


Lemon hat 😂😂😂

Popular Posts