Pancake House: Blueberry Pancakes

Blueberry cheesecake is my favorite. The sweet taste of fruit and syrup coupled with salty creamcheese is like heaven on earth. But what happens when you mix pancakes and blueberries?

Today's post is about my foodventure with Pancake House's Blueberry Pancakes.


I am with Erwin again on this one. I was a bit slow on taking this photo so the butter had melted. 

I'm not exactly sure why we choose Pancake House when it was clearly lunch time. Being a rice person, this was a surprising choice.


It's not seen in this photo and I don't have one that shows what it looks like when it's cut. But this pancake has two layers and in between them are blueberies in the middle. 


To make things easier, I will write this with two things in mind, what went right and what went wrong. Let's start with the former.

WHAT WENT RIGHT

I started eating the pancakes by spreading the butter of course. Pancakes with butter and blueberry syrup tasted great since the butter's salty taste complimented the syrup's sweetness.


WHAT WENT WRONG

But when I got to the middle, where the blueberries are, I felt my throat constrict after taking a few more bites. The blueberries' sweetness along with the syrup made the food just too sweet. I did not help that the butter was gone by that point and that I ordered Chocolate Milkshake for my drink. 

The best solution to this that I admit I had not taught of on that day is hot coffee. I am a coffee person, by that I mean the regular or instant type. Coffee neutralizes the sweetness of any dessert. Ah! Donuts and Coffee!



Inspite of this, I don't think that having Chocolate Milkshake was a mistake. 

My milk bring all the boys to the yard 🎶🎵

Having milkshake was by far the best decision I had made that day. Just chocolate-y sweet and satisfying that I really don't have words to write right now.

It's a real shame that I don't have any photos of Erwin's pancakes. He got Banana Walnut flavored ones, if I'm not mistaken. 

Pancake House
2/F Market! Market! Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

Cost for Two: Php 900
My Rate: 3.5/5

Popular Posts