A BEA-tiful Saturday :)



This was what I wore for the AOG Pageant held at Word for the World, Makati last night. It was such a great day and night obviously! I lost my voice cheering so much for my friend :"") I feel like going through adolescence now, my voice is so raspy and high-pitched :|

Pegged this as conservative and girly since it's raining and pants will get wet while long sleeves will keep me from getting cold :)



Bought my top and skirt at Bugis, Iluma during a vacation trip at Singapore. The skirt had this mullet feel about it and the top is see through -ish :) They both unbelievably cost round 15sgd which is cheap in Singaporean sense but still expensive in my perspective since I think in peso! :)

The belt and shoes are from landmark, I don't know the brand though. The bag is my mom's. It's a Charles and Keith bought in Singapore by my tito.


Popular Posts