FEATURED PROFILE no. 27 IshCauguiran

Disclaimer: All changes have been made with due notice to the author. This entry is an excerpt from FEATURED PROFILE no.27 IshCauguiran
 All fonts and colors have been edited to suite the blog. 
username: IshCauguiran

  A sophomore student of FEU, born October 26, and whose joining EPH was through the ushering made by her uncle (also an eph writer)


 Where was Ruechele Marish Cauguiran born, is it the same place that you grew up?

I was born in Marikina City but I grew up in different places since my grandmothers shuffled me back and forth (that’s what you get pag una kang apo. LOL)

Your name sounds unique, could you tell us about the story behind it?

My father wanted something different but still with the RMC initials. However, this was met with by a slight protest from my tito, he wanted to add bea between the R and the M. Buti ginawa na lang nickname ko un. Imagine me as a child writing my name on blue to blue lined paper. Kawawa naman ako. That’s about 26 letters. 


 You have written about your mom WITH the a-z enumeration description you made of her, which three would you choose as the most standout and your top 3 choice description about your mom, why?

Beautiful – My mom really is. As I’ve said she used to look like the young shaon cuneta. I know it’s kinda mean to say, but people have asked her why she chose my dad even though she had lots more handsome suitors. In a way, it’s a compliment since it says that she is that beautiful.
Humor – I really like her sense of humor. In fact, I really love talking to my mom. I am a very talkative person when it comes to people who know me. When we talk and kid around, it’s a wonderful feeling.
Winner – She cooks blockbuster dishes. Sobra akong matakaw and it’s good because masarap din palagi ang ulam
J Anyone can tell you how yummy her dishes are. 

Do you have siblings? how many are they and who are you closest with?

I have 3 sisters. We all have our differences and there are times that we’re okay and we’re not. I can say that I am close to all of them.
My Best Attempt at "Mataray" Look.

You said you’re taking up BS Accounting technology in FEU, what kind of work or employment would you get after finishing such college course?

I would still end up as a CPA. Accounting Technology is just a preparatory course leading to Accountancy. It is sometimes refereed to as BS Internal Auditing but AT sounds better doesn’t it?
J 2 years in the course and then a qualifying exam for Accountancy.

Was it a personal decision to take up such course, what, why, who were your influence in the decision to take up such course?

AT is my second choice. I wanted to take BSBA major in marketing but my parent’s wanted me to take this up since it’s practical and you know how parents are. Right now, I’m still learning to love this course.



You have joined eph on 05 april of this year 2012, what is your story on the why you joined eph, tell us also about the how on your joining eph?

My tito also writes for EPH. (Although, I don’t know his username and we’re not friends.) He introduced the site to me and I decided to make it as my summer job or just something to keep me productive. I had to wait for a while to get in because of technical difficulties. Thanks Ms. CP!
:)

You said you have this love for reading and writing, could you cite from memory a memorable phrase or quote from a memorable reading material(books, journal, magazine etc etc) you have read and why did such a phrase, quote became etched in your memory?

“The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.” – The Five People You Meet in Heaven.
This is the first quote that came to my mind. I am a fan of Mitch Albom’s works and this quote really got to me. It’s true. We just waste time when we think we’re alone because we never are. We have our family, friends, even strangers and enemies.


On writing, what was your very first revision request about and how did you respond /react upon receiving it?


My first revision request was on my first assignment. It’s about the condemnable CS hits. I admit that I had my shortcomings regarding that article but I was writing my very first review. They say that you’ll get CS hits a lot when writing one. I have improved myself by writing my very own thought with a dash of help from researches. No revision requests so far.

Personals:
Height: 5’2
Weight: 45kg
Shoe size: 6
Waistline: 25
Fave color: Blue

Do you Pray(why or why not) Yes. I love God and I believe in Him.

Have you done drugs: No

What would be the five characteristics that would best describe you?

Talkative, humorous, matakaw pero payat, kinda nerdy and dimples (counted yan
;))

What words would you use to describe the last two months of your life here at eph?


Life here at EPH has been very exciting. The feeling of getting an assignment done is precious and I consider this as an achievement. Wow! My first real job
J EPH has made my summer really productive. Malay mo, maka 1.00 ako sa comarts2
:D

What do you love most about yourself?


Mentally. I am a self confessed book worm and I love the fact that I have an extensive memory. This has been extremely helpful to me during exams and whatnot. Believe it or not, I think having this makes me smart. Physically. I love my dimples. They show when I talk, laugh and of course smile. My long straight black hair is considered an asset. LOL. I don’t get fat even if I eat more than 3 times a day. At dahil diyan, masarap daw po ako isama sa eat all you can. LOL :D

Emotionally. Hindi po ako matampuhin. Okay, sige na nga
J I am but I don’t keep grudges. I am an optimistic person. Mas gusto ko yung masaya. Ayoko ng may kaaway ako. Pag nagalit ako saglit lang tas di na ko galit. Haha J I love these things about myself because these help be have a sunny disposition of life.

At this stage of your life what is the one the thing that you have that you cannot live without?

Pc po. Pano po ako magttrabaho? Haha. Seriously, my loved ones :)

Would you ever give up your life to save the life of peter or that of someone you love, why or why not?

Depende po. Malay mo magpakamatay siya pag wala ako, di sayang naman. LOL.





If you were given a day in your life to choose from your past, one you could live all over again, which and what day would that be and why?

Highschool Graduation. Ibig sabihin po nun tumanda na ako at iiwan ko na yung isang parte ng buhay ko. Like my friends, my school, my teacher and etc.

You said you have a gluttonous personality when you wrote that you wanted to be a food blogger, do you know how to cook and what are your favorite kinds of cuisine?

Yes. I can cook real foods. Syempre hindi ito itlog at noodles. Filipino food with a twist
J

You've been to the "Puting buhangin" place located in Pagbilao, Quezon province and you enjoyed the waters thereat, what places or places would you like to reach as a destination before you turn 25 and why?


I want to travel around the world. I can offer the world myself and my words but what can the world offer me? I want to see the sights, the food, the culture, basically to experience stepping in others shoes.

 Thank you Ruechele Marish for sharing part of your life and your lovelife with us.
Dearest Jon,
Salamat sa feature :) So sorry di ko na maayos ung pics ayun sa forum post. ZZZ. 

Popular Posts