Have Yourself A Merry LIttle Christmas


12/17/2012


Christmas Party with AT201 :) Wala kasi kaming party sa school kaya nagsarili lang kami. Matatapos na ang taon and what can I say, itong taon na to na siguro ung pinakamahirap. Mahirap kasi gagawa na tayo ng desisyon. This decision would eventually bind us for the better or separate us. But I'm very happy na kasama ko kayo at marami tayong nagawang memories. Haha! Ang drama! Graduation na ba? Nakakamiss pala ung parlor games :P Have a Merry Merry Christmas at Happy New Year! Ung totoo, 4 na slice ng pizza ata kinain ko kanina. Sorry :(
WHAT I WORE TO THE CHRISTMAS PARTY

I love how the flowers made the photo look better and my skirt pop. Change of scenery indeed. 
I bought this skirt from Landmark. I saw it on a mannequin and I thought the blue skirt she wore was a very sailory style but then again I found a pink one and it woke my inner lady. I paired it with a black corset top which made the look sassy and really feminine at the same time. My Charles & Keith pumps along with the beaded collared necklace finished off the look.



I mentioned in my previous posts that my school does not allow sleeveless attires for corpo day.
So I wore this with a light pink blazer to make it more office-y. I'm glad it worked out in the end :)


Popular Posts