Happiness from an Unexpected Place

Sometimes happiness can come from unexpected places and I found it at Real, Quezon Province. I hesitated to go there at first, I was so tired from the previous day I just wanted to sleep an be lazy. It doesn't matter thought since I don't have a choice because it was a family outing.


I think I sang too much and slept little on the way there. I tend to be too talkative when traveling to ease my car sickness or boredom. I had so much stories and jokes to tell and gladly my family listened attentively to my ramblings.


Baywatch, Real, Quezon Province was a really nice place. What it lacked it sand whiteness, it filled with quietness and not the bad one at that. You can feel yourself get close to nature just by watching the waves and the sky. Though there wasn't a crowd, it was still fun to swim there. The water is very clean and without floating seaweeds and such.



I am so blessed that I feel so much happiness in my heart. I can barely feel the disappointment coming from someone I loved. I thought I would feel sad and lonely but on the contrary I enjoyed myself so much my body hurts :) We swam, ran, played beach badminton - which in my opinion is the best sport ever. I was so hyper and flexible I chased the shuttlecock at an almost 360 angle. So much for being fit!


But still, the food was the best! Being the food buff that I am, I ate so much (and burned so much that it doesn't matter!)  It's amazing how cheap the Squid and Spanish mackerel costs, just around 150php, I think? So yeah, we had squid, Spanish mackerel, pork chop, barbecue, inihaw na talong and adobo for lunch. Yummm! :) And for merienda we ate hotdogs and junk food for more energy. Ha! It was the best ever <3


I thank God that I enjoyed this day so much! Happiness can be really found in unexpected places if we choose to be happy :)

Popular Posts